returning more than one value from pgsql

От qradius@qnet.com.pe
Тема returning more than one value from pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Sirs:

Please I would want to know any possible solution for this:

Actually I am  transporting my database on Sybase (Adaptive
Server) to postgresql , but I am facing a problem :

I need to trasnport a stored procedure that retruns two values
, but I know pgsql funtions only returns 1 value, Somebody has
experienced this situation, and how solved this?

Please I am looking for ideas, its possible return a RECORD
type ? how?

Thank you  for your replies in advance.

Regards

Ernesto
Freyre

Este mensaje fue enviado a trav�s de Qnet
http://www.qnet.com.pe