Unable to use '-' in column names in PLPGSQL

От Aasmund Midttun Godal
Тема Unable to use '-' in column names in PLPGSQL
Дата
Re: Unable to use '-' in column names in PLPGSQL  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-sql
CREATE FUNCTION is_parent(INTEGER, INTEGER) RETURNS BOOLEAN AS '       DECLARE parent ALIAS FOR $1; tull ALIAS for $2;
kidINTEGER;      BEGIN       kid := tull;       LOOP SELECT INTO kid "dir-id" FROM dir WHERE id = kid; IF kid = parent
THEN  RETURN TRUE; END IF; IF kid IS NULL THEN   RETURN FALSE;    END IF;       END LOOP;      END;

' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

Will cause the following compilation error:

NOTICE:  plpgsql: ERROR during compile of is_parent near line 8
ERROR:  unterminated "

If I change the column name to dir_id it works fine.

It does not matter whether or not I use quotes.

Aasmund Midttun Godal

aasmund@godal.com - http://www.godal.com/
+47 40 45 20 46

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: