where can I get mailing list archives in mbox format?

От Brent Verner
Тема where can I get mailing list archives in mbox format?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

  Could anyone recommend a place I can download mbox formatted
archives of pgsql- lists?  I've had no luck sending majordomo
archive-get commands.  If there's not any place where these are
available, would someone be nice enough to put mbox formatted
archives somewhere I can download them?

  Thanks much.
    Brent

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman