pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql jdbc2 ...

От barry@postgresql.org
Тема pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql jdbc2 ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    barry@postgresql.org    01/11/13 23:11:38

Modified files:
    src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2: ResultSet.java
    src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/test: JDBC2Tests.java
Added files:
    src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/test/jdbc2:
                                                   ResultSetTest.java

Log message:
    Attached is a patch against the CVS repository that fixes the ResultSet absolute() problem.
    There's also a little fix for the getRow() method. While fixing
    absolute(), I noticed that getRow() wasn't quite following the spec: it
    wasn't returning 0 when the ResultSet wasn't positioned on a row.  I've
    started a ResultSet test case and included it as well.

    Liam Stewart