Re: Use of 'now'

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Use of 'now'
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> > This seems wrong to me.  What does it mean when it says 'current' is
> > resolved every time the value is retrieved?
>
> Nothing of interest anymore, since 'current' has been removed as of 7.2.
> However, Thomas has yet to commit any docs updates for his recent
> datetime-related changes ... including that one ...

Seems it is still in there somewhere:

    test=> create table bb (x timestamp default 'current', y int);
    CREATE
    test=> insert into bb (y) values (1);
    INSERT 16591 1
    test=> select * from bb;
                   x               | y
     2001-11-13 21:45:22.473896-05 | 1
    (1 row)

Do you mean that 'current' is now the same as 'now'?  :-)