Re: Problem when installing postgres on cygwin

От Francis Purcell
Тема Re: Problem when installing postgres on cygwin
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin

Hi Abdelkader,

I've not seen this problem, and I just successfully configured & compiled.

Anyway, I found this "file" here: ./postgresql-7.1.3/src/backend/port/tas/dummy.s
Here's an ls -l:  -rw-r--r--    1 fpurcell None            0 Feb  4  1998 dummy.s

Good luck,
Frank

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume on Yahoo! Careers.