Re: error in postgresql

От Sharmad Naik
Тема Re: error in postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,Firstly I'm Sorry for the delay in replying.When I gave a search for core file I didn't seems to
exist.pg_dump didnot create the core filewell if i tried to even query the table of the database it
would directly close  the connection with the backend giving the
prompt like #> and displaying a similar message shown below.Pls direct me.

-TIA
Sharmad
Pls cc a copy to sharmad@softhome.net

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 04:46:56PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> sharmad@goatelecom.com writes:
> > postgres@linux:~ > pg_dumpall > alllms_30-10-2001.bak
> > SQL query to dump the contents of Table 'common_to_three' did not execute.  Explanation from backend: 'pqReadData()
--backend closed the channel unexpectedly.

--
Feel free to contact me (flames about my english and the useless of this
driver will be redirected to /dev/null, oh no, it's full...).    (Michael Beck, describing the PC-speaker sound

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: