Re: LIKE predicate and '\' character

От Karel Zak
Тема Re: LIKE predicate and '\' character
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 12:56:46PM -0000, Andy Hallam wrote:
The PostgreSQL parser "eat" one '\' on arbitrary place in query. Youyou want put '\' to some function (operator) you
mustuse '\\'.

test=# select '\\';
?column?
----------
\
(1 row)

test=# select '\\\\';
?column?
\\
(1 row)

test=# select 'hello\\pg' like 'hello\\pg';
?column?

----------t(1 row)       Karel

-- Karel Zak  <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~zakkr/C, PostgreSQL, PHP, WWW, http://docs.linux.cz,
http://mape.jcu.cz