Re: pgsql-committers?

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: pgsql-committers?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
okay, this is most odd ... I know I've been receiving ... but tom has also
been reporting intermident problems ... we're using delivery_rules in
majordomo to pump all the messages through a dedicated server ...

Michael ... could there be a problem with delivery_rules?  maybe where the
network is drop'ng between ServerA and ServerB, but not being compensated
for?