Re: createlang difficulty.

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: createlang difficulty.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I just tried it with current sources and got:
#$ aspg createlang plpgsql testPassword: <- bad passwordFATAL 1:  Password authentication failed for user
"postgres"psql:FATAL 1:  Password authentication failed for user "postgres"createlang: external error#$ aspg createlang
plpgsqltestPassword: <- correct passwordPassword: <- correct passwordPassword: <- correct passwordPassword: <- correct
password

Looks OK to me.

Pennsylvania19026