typo in src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/preproc.y

От Brent Verner
Тема typo in src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/preproc.y
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

In trying to solve a bug in 'ALTER TABLE tbl RENAME col1 TO col2',I
noticed (what must be) a typo in src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/preproc.y
patch attached, tho it might be easier if you just look for this
line in the file:

opt_column:  COLUMN                                   { $$ = make_str("colmunn"); }

Back to that original bug...

'ALTER TABLE tbl RENAME col1 TO col2' does not update any indices that
reference the old column name.  Any suggestions to get this worked out
would be appreciated :-)  I'll have some time this weekend to dig into
this, and would /really/ to tackle this myself.

cheers. Brent

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman