Re: Preparation for Beta

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Preparation for Beta
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 02 October 2001 08:32 am, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> ftp.postgresql.org:/var/spool/ftp/pub/binary
> (216.126.85.28)

So far so good.  Login successful, group membership correct.  I'll let you
know if I stumble across a roadblock.

Oh, and BTW: having done server splits and moves in the past myself, you and
Vince have my gratitude and, well, sympathy, over this, as a dynamic website
and ftpsite move by itself is never trivial.  And there are many more details
here than a typical site move....
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio