Re: developer's faq

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: developer's faq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> > > So you renamed it to faq-dev-english...  Ok.  I can get that out.
> >
> > See copyfaq script for copy renames.  I have one i my home directory
> > that I use to copy from my local CVS while you have one too.
>
> I'm trying to avoid renaming.  Since the sites are going php I have more
> (better) options.

Sure.

> > Not sure about TODO.  I don't see it in my www CVS copy here.  It is a
> > funny file because it is generated from the text TODO file in the pgsql
> > cvs.   I can put the script I use with txt2html to generate it.
>
> It's not in www cvs.   It's in pgsql cvs.  That's where I'm getting it.
> I'm trying to have php use cvs to update the copy I'm about to serve up
> but it's complaining so I have to look and see how I did it before.

Attached is the script I use and a supporting file. You will need
txt2html installed.

:
trap "rm -rf /tmp/$$" 0 1 2 3 15

txt2html -m -s 100 -p 100 --title "PostgreSQL TODO list" \
    --link /u/txt2html/txt2html.dict \
    --append_head /u/txt2html/BODY /pgtop/doc/TODO |
sed 's;\[\([^]]*\)\];[<A HREF="http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgtodo?\1">\1</A>];g' >/tmp/$$

scp -q /tmp/$$ momjian@www.ca.postgresql.org:/home/projects/pgsql/ftp/www/html/docs/todo.html

cd /pgtop/doc
chown postgres TODO
pgcvs commit -m 'Update TODO list.' TODO

<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" TEXT="#000000" LINK="#FF0000" VLINK="#A00000" ALINK="#0000FF">