Re: Recreating unique index for primary key

От Tod McQuillin
Тема Re: Recreating unique index for primary key
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Following up to my own post,

On Sun, 30 Sep 2001, Tod McQuillin wrote:

> It's an inconsistency I would not feel comfortable with, so I'm glad I
> learned about indisprimary.  Is this documented anywhere?

That's a lazy question and I apologise for asking it.

I looked it up myself and it's right there at
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?catalog-pg-index.html
--
Tod McQUillin

От: Tod McQuillin
Сообщение: Re: Recreating unique index for primary key