Re: PostgreSQL 7.2 Initdb

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 7.2 Initdb
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Dave,

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 09:12:33AM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

I have good news and bad news.  I cannot reproduce your problem with the
2001/9/24 snapshot.  My WAG is that you need to add ntsec to your CYGWIN
environment variable.  Unfortunately, I cannot explain why your setup
works for 7.1.3 but not 7.2.

Remember that you must shutdown *all* Cygwin process before a change to
CYGWIN will take affect.  Please report back to the list your findings.

> > BTW, does anyone know what is up with PostgreSQL CVS?  I'm getting the
> > following:
> >
> >     $ cvs up -d
> >     cvs update: authorization failed: server postgresql.org
> > rejected access to /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot for user anoncvs
>
> Try the new root :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot

The above fixed my CVS problems.

Thanks,
Jason