Re: Bug?: Update on ancestor for a row of a child

От Kevin Way
Тема Re: Bug?: Update on ancestor for a row of a child
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> And you think that Oracle is entirely free of bugs?  ;-)

Yes, but they'd be exciting technology-oriented e-business enabled bugs!

> Still, I understand your frustration.

Thanks...  It's just frustrating that the bug is on something so basic,
which makes it both hard to code around and hard for me to delve into the
postgres source and fix.  I spent a few hours tracing source before finally
conceding the point that it takes more than a few hours to understand
postgres internals well enough to fix a major bug.

For development purposes I've just removed all the CHECK constraints
from my child tables, and I'm hoping some genius will solve the problem
by the time I'm looking to deploy.

-Kevin Way

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: How to enter lists into database:Example.
Сообщение: Re: How to enter lists into database.