Re: Cygwin cron

От roypgsqlcygwin@xemaps.com
Тема Re: Cygwin cron
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
OK, I am running cron as a service now but I'm still not getting the results I want.

I looked in my /etc/group file and have this:
Everyone:S-1-1-0:0:
SYSTEM:S-1-5-18:18:
etc.

So my SYSTEM group is there.  In my crontab file I have this right now:
0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * /usr/bin/date >> /home/mydir/blah.txt
0 1 * * * /usr/bin/vacuumdb -h localhost -U postgres -d mydb -v -q >> /home/
mydir/vacuumlog.txt

But the first one isn't running, or is it a permission issue with files/directories?  If it is a permission thing where
isthe most appropriate place to write output/log files in the world of Unix for cron?

Thanx again.  I hope I'm not getting annoying, I have been doing searches on the archives but I can't seem to find
anything.

Roy.