Re: cvsup trouble

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: cvsup trouble
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
just checked, and the machine has been up 14days now ... I can ssh into it
from cvs.postgresql.org, and the last cvsup connection was about 5 minutes
ago:

Sep 21 09:10:42 server1 cvsupd[50149]: +3 otto@host115.olabinc.com (fs1.olabinc.com) [SNAP_16_1e/16.1]
Sep 21 09:11:53 server1 cvsupd[50149]: -3 [165Kin+275Kout] Finished successfully

nslookup for it should return:

Name:    rs.postgresql.org
Address:  64.39.15.238
Aliases:  cvsup.postgresql.org