EXISTS / IN - does it work on Postgresql?

От paula@cyberlazarus.net
Тема EXISTS / IN - does it work on Postgresql?
Дата
Re: EXISTS / IN - does it work on Postgresql?
Список pgsql-general
Hello there,

Finally I got a \"yes\" and I\'m moving from Microsoft SQL Server to Postgresql. I\'m using PHP4 and PHPLIB to work
withquery abstractions. I have a lot of subqueries like:

WHERE ... EXISTS (SELECT ...)

I was researching and found ambiguous information about this kind of subqueries, is that working fine with Postgresql?

Thanks in advance,

/paula

paula@nervesane.net
paula@cyberlazarus.net