Bug #455: Broken indexes - FIXED - Was a bug in glibc-2.2.2

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема Bug #455: Broken indexes - FIXED - Was a bug in glibc-2.2.2
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Paul Green (lists@webleicester.co.uk) reports a bug with a severity of 1

Short Description
Broken indexes - FIXED - Was a bug in glibc-2.2.2

Long Description
Title says it all really. This bug was crippling my database as it corrupted my indexes (allowing duplicates - see
previouspost) and broke vacuum.

Maybe worth pointing this out to people as it is the glibc version which comes with Redhat 7.1. I upgraded to the
Rawhideglibc-2.2.4 libs and my troubles disappeared.

Thanks for all the help - esp. Tom Lane.

Regards,
Paul Green

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report