Re: error while generating and EXECUTEing a query dynamically

От Gaurav Priyolkar
Тема Re: error while generating and EXECUTEing a query dynamically
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

Sorry for following up to my own mail. I went over the function again
and realized I was exceeding the size I had allocated for the query
string. Never realised I was exceeding the varchar(1000) that I had
declared as the string.

Apologies for my last follow-up to my query, I sent it from the wrong
id and it seems as if the text of my message got stripped out and only
quoted part got through.(In fact I remember having snipped most of my
original mail while sending too :(

-Gaurav

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 11:45:16PM +0530, Gaurav Priyolkar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The machine I am sending this mail from does not have postgres, but I
> did this just this morning so am typing from memory:

<snip>

--
Sleep:  A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.