Re: Beta timing

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Beta timing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> Wait until everyone is ready/finished with their existing projects ...
> this past week has thrown alot of turmoil into several lives that wasn't
> entirely unexpected, but sad nonetheless ...
>
> Let's do a poll on Friday evening for who has stuff outstanding left, give
> it until Monday for ppl to pop their heads up, and then try and deal with
> Monday as a Beta Start ... we aren't in a rush ...

OK, so we are clear at least until Monday.  I will on vacation starting
this Sunday until October 16th.  I will prepare the HISTORY file before
I leave, and will run pgindent/jpgindent after beta starts while I am on
vacation.  Actually, if we don't do final before October 16, I can do it
when I return.

Pennsylvania19026