Re: Trans-transactions cursors

От Chamanya
Тема Re: Trans-transactions cursors
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I am currently building a small web based app, with postgres as back end. I
found that in ecpg you can declare and use cursor without declaring a
transaction. In several places I have used cursors for selects only. That's
the only way I found to make ecpg fetch multiple rows.

And in ecpg I have to give an explicit open cursor statement to make fetching
possible.

I am usig 7.1.2.
HTHShridhar