Re: backend hba.c prob

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: backend hba.c prob
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> gcc -O2 -pipe -g -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -I../../../src/include   -c -o hba.o hba.c
> hba.c: In function `ident_unix':
> hba.c:923: sizeof applied to an incomplete type
> hba.c:960: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> hba.c:965: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> gmake: *** [hba.o] Error 1
>

> Now, the problem is sizeof(Cred), typedef struct cmsgcred Cred, and I don't
> have a cmsgcred anywhere! The closest is my sys/ucred.h which defines a
> struct ucred {
>         u_short cr_ref;                 /* reference count */
>         uid_t   cr_uid;                 /* effective user id */
>         gid_t   cr_gid;                 /* effective group id */
>         short   cr_ngroups;             /* number of groups */
>         gid_t   cr_groups[NGROUPS];     /* groups */
> };
>
> Thoughts?

Actually, yes.

The code currently runs on FreeBSD and BSD/OS.  Right now, it tests for
BSD/OS and if it fails, assume it is FreeBSD.  That is what the #ifndef
fc_uid is for.  Now, I assume you are on a *BSD which is not one of
those.  Do you have a struct fcred?  I will browse your OS headers as
soon as I know your OS.

Pennsylvania19026