Re: 2 tables, joins and same name...

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: 2 tables, joins and same name...
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 08:29:21AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

> That's why we have the list.  Personally, I'm still looking for a
> comprehensive introductory SQL book to recommend.  The ones I know are
> either too simple and not that accurate (SQL for Dummies), proprietary
> (MS SQL Server in 24 hours), too short (PostgreSQL Introduction and
> Concepts*), or too advanced for the newbie (SQL for Smarties).

Have you seen "Database Design for Mere Mortals" by Michael Hernandez?

And there's another one, that I can only remember as 'the pink book',
I can never remember the title! that struck me as a reasonably good
intro to intermediate level book.

Ross

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: 2 tables, joins and same name...
Сообщение: Re: 2 tables, joins and same name...