Re: changes to table creation syntax in 7.1.2?

От Jason Earl
Тема Re: changes to table creation syntax in 7.1.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
It looks like it works here :(.  Do you have an error
message?

processdata=# select version();                           version
---------------------------------------------------------------PostgreSQL 7.1.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by
GCC 2.95.4
(1 row)

processdata=# CREATE TABLE category
processdata-# (
processdata(#     uid int4 PRIMARY KEY,
processdata(#     description text NOT NULL,
processdata(#     parent int4 NULL REFERENCES
category(uid)
processdata(# )
processdata-#
processdata-# ;
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE/PRIMARY KEY will create implicit
index 'category_pkey' for table 'category'
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit trigger(s)
for FOREIGN KEY check(s)
CREATE