Re: Status of JDBC test suite?

От Liam Stewart
Тема Re: Status of JDBC test suite?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 09:14:49PM +0200, Rene Pijlman wrote:
> Before I dive into this and fix the test suite, I just wanted to
> check if someone else has already looked into this. Any
> information about the status of the test suite?

Not sure if it's the same thing, but I've noticed that often, the first
time the test harness runs a particular test bucket, most or all of the
tests fail. The second and third passes return work properly (insofar as
there's support in the JDBC driver/PostgreSQL). I haven't had time to
look into it yet.

Liam

--
Liam Stewart :: Red Hat Canada, Ltd. :: liams@redhat.com