Re: encoding names

От Karel Zak
Тема Re: encoding names
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 10:22:48PM +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> >  I have a question, the PostgreSQL encoding name "KOI8" is KOI8-R or
> > KOI8-U or both? I need it for correct alias setting.
>
> I think it's KOI8-R. Oleg, am I correct?
>
> P.S.
> I use Makefile.shlib to create each shared object. This way is, I
> think, handy and portble. However, I need to make lots of subdirs for
> each encoding conversion function. Any suggestions?

Please make separate directory for encoding translation table
programs too. The current mb/ is mix of standard files and files
with main()....
        Karel

-- Karel Zak  <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~zakkr/C, PostgreSQL, PHP, WWW, http://docs.linux.cz,
http://mape.jcu.cz

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Dollar in identifiers
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL buffer exploits