Re: Simple Insert Problem

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: Simple Insert Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
GonzoRock@excite.com wrote:
> Josh,
>
> Fuck you and the high horse you rode in on.
   Stop  that language immediately! It is not accepted on any of   our PostgreSQL mailing lists.

> Yes as a matter of fact I did forget the quote marks. Do you think reading
> that book will help with my silly syntactical errors? Do you think I did not
> pull my hair out prior to posting? Sometimes the obvious just eludes the
> smartest of us.
   All Josh did was to put the IMNSHO appropriate "Read The Fine   Manual"  into  polite  words.  And I don't see a
problemwith   that. Maybe reading that book might help you.  Maybe  reading   any  book  about SQL might help you. I
guesssomehow Josh got   the impression you haven't tried that yet.

> Oh and P.S. Thanks for the clue. I'm not spinning my wheels on that one
> anymore, but I'm sure I'll run up aginst something else soon enough.
   Feel free to do so and be sure that  you'll  get  the  answer   (maybe  with  some  tips  where  to  gather  that
information  yourself :-). But stay calm  and  show  the  same  amount  of   tolerance you want to get.

Jan