Re: [Re: `postgresql.conf' has wrong permissions??? ]

От
Тема Re: [Re: `postgresql.conf' has wrong permissions??? ]
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks Tom,
the answer was 744, I did 755 for  because in that way the root user can work
with the driver for the aolserver that looks for libpq.so.2, so now I did 744
-R in pgsql/ and 755 -R in pgsql/lib/

bye,
Rocael.

Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
<rocael@usa.net> writes:
> FATAL 1:  configuration file `postgresql.conf' has wrong permissions

> One thing to note is that before I rebooted linux I did this:
> chmod 755 -R /usr/local/pgsql

That was a bad idea.  700 is the most permission you should have on the
/usr/local/pgsql/data directory.  I am not sure why the code is so picky
about postgresql.conf and not about the data directory as a whole ---
but it will refuse to start up if postgresql.conf has more than 744
permissions.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: