Re: indexes and big tables

От Robert Vojta
Тема Re: indexes and big tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is there any possibility of overlapping rows between the parts of the
> union?  If not, I'd suggest union all, since that might get rid of the top
> level unique and sort steps (probably not a huge gain, but might help).

Hi, thanx for the response, there is a little possibility of overlapping rows.
But, I removed date_part function and it use index now. It's too slow, so
I move all needed data into graphs_5m table and it works fine now, previous
time for graphs drawing was ~30-60seconds, today it's ~3-5 seconds. Thanx.

Best regards, Robert

--   _ |-|  __      Robert Vojta <vojta-at-ipex.cz>          -= Oo.oO =- |=| [Ll]     IPEX, s.r.o. "^" ====`o