Re: NetBSD 1.5.1(HP300)

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: NetBSD 1.5.1(HP300)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
When it trys to run the following:
configure:7174: gcc -o conftest -O2 -pipe     -L/usr/local/lib conftest.c
-lz -lcrypt -lresolv -lcompat -lm -lutil -ledit  1>&5
configure: failed program was:
#line 7170 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
int main() { return 0; }
$

that program dies:
$ cat conftest.c
#include "confdefs.h"
int main() { return 0; }

$ /lib conftest.c -lz -lcrypt -lresolv -lcompat -lm -lutil -ledit            <
$ ./conftest
/usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_tputs" in
conftest:/usr/lib/libedit.so.2.3

$

I'm not sure WHY configure doesn't add -lcurses, but it needs to.

I can give you a shell account on this box (WARNING: it's slow, it's a 25
Mhz 68040) if you want.

LER

On 7/16/01, 2:44:17 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote regarding
Re: [HACKERS] NetBSD 1.5.1(HP300):