Re: iconv?

От Patrick Welche
Тема Re: iconv?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 12:04:25PM +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> > Has it ever been considered to (optionally) use the iconv interface for
> > character set conversion instead of rolling our own?  It seems to be a lot
> > more flexible, has pluggable conversion modules (depending on the
> > implementation), supports more character sets.  It seems to be available
> > on quite a few systems, too.
>
> I have not checked iconv seriously since it's not very portable among
> our supported platforms.

Just FYI, in the mutt readme:

- Mutt needs an implementation of the iconv API for character set conversions.  A free one can be found under the
followingURL:

   http://clisp.cons.org/~haible/packages-libiconv.html

Cheers,

Patrick

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: grant and SQL92
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Re: SOMAXCONN (was Re: Solaris source code)