Issues with using 7.1 frontend, 7.0 backend?

От Mark Stosberg
Тема Issues with using 7.1 frontend, 7.0 backend?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello! We currently have a situation in our group of servers where a
machine with Postgres 7.1 libraries is using the Perl DBI to access a
maching runing Postgres 7.0. Until we can get the other instance of
Postgres upgraded, are they oddities we should expect from this
mis-matched configuration? So far in testing, we haven't found any
problems with the Perl interface. using psql in this manner doesn't work
well, but we can easily avoid that in our case.

Thanks!
 -mark

http://mark.stosberg.com/