Sequences with pg_dump -a not properly set

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема Sequences with pg_dump -a not properly set
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
HERVE Laurent (laurent_herve@infonie.fr) reports a bug with a severity of 3

Short Description
Sequences with pg_dump -a not properly set

Long Description
I use PostgreSQL 7.0.3

When I use the pg_dump -a, the script contains CREATE SEQUENCE statements for loading data for sequences.
As the sequence already exists, the statement fails when I try to load the dump (for data only). It should have
generatedsetval statements or something equivalent...

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report