Re: pgsql/ ontrib/Makefile ontrib/retep/build.xml ...

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql/ ontrib/Makefile ontrib/retep/build.xml ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
> Module name:    pgsql
> Changes by:    petere@hub.org    01/07/06 19:07:20
>
> Modified files:
>     contrib        : Makefile
>     contrib/retep  : build.xml
>     src/interfaces/jdbc: Makefile build.xml
> Added files:
>     contrib/retep  : Makefile
> Removed files:
>     .              : build.xml
>
> Log message:
>     Resolve a number of oddities in the Java build.  First, remove the weird
>     redirections between the build files, which didn't work completely.  Now
>     you just go to the directory of your choice and run make.  Clean up the
>     build files to have a logical order, fix the unnecessary rebuilds, prevent
>     the deleting targets from removing files they're not responsible for.  Ant
>     1.3 does not have a bug.  It deletes directories just fine if you follow
>     the documentation.

Thanks.  I could never get ant 1.3 to work and suspected it was a bug
after another user had a similar problem with his build.xml project and
wanted to know how I was deleting the directories. What was the trick.
I read the docs and didn't get it.