can we write to a flat file from Postgresql procedure

От R Vijayanath
Тема can we write to a flat file from Postgresql procedure
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I found your name in the Postgresql web site.

It would be great if you can tell me if I can write a
procedure that can write the output to the OS(Linux
OS) file.

Can you assist me on this if there is a way to do it.

We are using Postgresql 7.1 running in Linux Redhat
7.1.

Thanks in Advance.

Vijay