Re: Changing optimizations

От Philip Molter
Тема Re: Changing optimizations
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 02:24:07PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
: Philip Molter <philip@datafoundry.net> writes:
: > Is there anything I should specifically be looking for?
:
: The only guess I have at the moment is that maybe the stacommonval
: (most common value) of the 'deleted' or 'running' column matches the
: query in one state and not the other.  But please, just send along the
: output, even if you don't understand what it means.

When the system changes behavior, I'll send the one before and the one
after (it's running hourly right now).

: Come to think of it, the same stats for perceptType would be interesting
: to look at too.

Added, although perceptType never changes (no database operations are
performed on that table outside of SELECTs).

* Philip Molter
* DataFoundry.net
* http://www.datafoundry.net/
* philip@datafoundry.net