Re: libpq++ on Windows

От Christian Ullrich
Тема Re: libpq++ on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
* Peter Eisentraut wrote on Monday, 2001-07-02:

> Any given build will use exactly one of config.h.in or config.h.win32, so
> you should decide which one you want to use.  Since so far native Win32
> builds have used config.h.win32 (by manually copying it to config.h, and
> not running configure at all), this is what you should do.

The new symbol "DLLAPI" I introduced is seen by any compiler,
Win32 or not. So I had to make that symbol known to any compiler,
Win32 or not (more precisely, to have the preprocessor remove it on
platforms other than Win32).

But because Tom Lane told me a better way of doing it, I have already
removed the changes to both config.h.in and (partly) config.h.win32.

--
Christian Ullrich             Registrierter Linux-User #125183

"Sie können nach R'ed'mond fliegen -- aber Sie werden sterben"