pgsql/src/backend/postmaster postmaster.c

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql/src/backend/postmaster postmaster.c
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    tgl@hub.org    01/06/30 20:06:23

Modified files:
    src/backend/postmaster: postmaster.c

Log message:
    Under new theory of operation wherein postmaster forks children
    immediately, we will fork a child even if the database state does not
    permit connections to be accepted (eg, we are in recovery mode).
    The child process will correctly reject the connection and exit as
    soon as it's finished collecting the connection request message.
    However, this means that reaper() must be prepared to see child
    process exit signals even while it's waiting for startup or shutdown
    process to finish.  As was, a connection request arriving during a
    database recovery or shutdown would cause postmaster abort.