Re: Better Archives?

От Roberto Mello
Тема Re: Better Archives?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 08:55:34AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

> I'd like to stop doing this, and I'm sure that some newbies, directed to
> the archives, give up on Postgres entirely for something with a better
> online knowledge base.
I think so too.
> Is there anything we can do about this? It seems tailor-made for a
> PostgreSQL app ... I volunteer for design/SQL if someone can find a PHP
> or Java coder for the interface.
I think this has already been done, but I don't know if it has been
linked from the man pg.org site. It's at fts.postgresql.org
-Roberto
--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+ Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU -
http://www.brasileiro.net      http://www.sdl.usu.edu - Space Dynamics Lab, Developer

Windows? HA! CD\WINDOWS. DELETE *.* AH! Thats Better <g>

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Josh Berkus"
Сообщение: Better Archives?
От: "Ross J. Reedstrom"
Сообщение: Re: sum of string columns, why ?