Re: Why doesn't this pgsql function compile?

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: Why doesn't this pgsql function compile?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
* Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> [010615 17:47]:

> Yes, I found that out, as well as needing to save off
> the new. and old. var's...
>
> :-)
BTW, thanks, guys..... Too much staring at code...

I *REALLY* appreciate the good eyes...

It's now working!

:-)

(my first set of triggers), and it even talks to the routers...

PeterE: Thanks for PL/sh, I'm using it to launch a couple of python
scripts to actually do the router talking and mail us.

LER

> LER
>
> * Joe Conway <joseph.conway@home.com> [010615 17:43]:
> >
> > > When this PLpgsql function gets called on the trigger
> > > it fails compilation on the last line.
> > >
> > > What am I doing wrong?
> > >

> > <snip>
> >
> > >     IF TG_OP = ''INSERT''
> > >     THEN add_ip_route(host(network(NEW.netblock)),
> > >                       host(netmask(NEW.netblock)),
> > >                       get_router_ethernet(NEW.router),
> > >                       get_router_nexthop(NEW.router),
> > >                       get_router_nexthop_user(NEW.router),
> > >                       get_router_nexthop_password(NEW.router),
> > >                       get_router_nexthop_enpass(NEW,router));
> > >          return NEW;
> > >     END IF;
> >
> > Don't you need a "PERFORM" between the "THEN" and "add_ip_route(. . ." above
> > (and similar places below)?
> >
> > -- Joe
> >
> > >    IF TG_OP = ''DELETE''
> > >    THEN del_ip_route(host(network(OLD.netblock)),
> > >                      host(netmask(OLD.netblock)),
> > >                      get_router_ethernet(OLD.router),
> > >                      get_router_nexthop(OLD.router),
> > >                      get_router_nexthop_user(OLD.router),
> > >                      get_router_nexthop_password(OLD.router),
> > >                      get_router_nexthop_enpass(OLD,router));
> > >         return OLD;
> > >    -- TG_OP must be UPDATE to get here....
> > >    IF OLD.router NOTNULL and get_router_nexthop(OLD.router) NOTNULL
> > >       AND NEW.router NOTNULL and OLD.router != NEW.router
> > >    THEN del_ip_route(host(network(OLD.netblock)),
> > >                      host(netmask(OLD.netblock)),
> > >                      get_router_ethernet(OLD.router),
> > >                      get_router_nexthop(OLD.router),
> > >                      get_router_nexthop_user(OLD.router),
> > >                      get_router_nexthop_password(OLD.router),
> > >                      get_router_nexthop_enpass(OLD,router));
> > >     END IF;
> > >     IF NEW.router NOTNULL and get_router_nexthop(NEW.router) NOTNULL
> > >     THEN add_ip_route(host(network(NEW.netblock)),
> > >                      host(netmask(NEW.netblock)),
> > >                      get_router_ethernet(NEW.router),
> > >                      get_router_nexthop(NEW.router),
> > >                      get_router_nexthop_user(NEW.router),
> > >                      get_router_nexthop_password(NEW.router),
> > >                      get_router_nexthop_enpass(NEW,router));
> > >     END IF;
> > >     return NEW;
> > >    END;'
> > > LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

> http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Joe Conway"
Сообщение: Re: Why doesn't this pgsql function compile?
От: Craig Longman
Сообщение: casts and conversions