Access statistics

От Jan Wieck
Тема Access statistics
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Here it comes.

    The views created for now are:

    pg_stat_activity

        Current  connections to the entire installation including
        actual querystrings.

    pg_stat_database

        Per database IO summary.

    pg_stat_{all|sys|user}_tables

        Per table scan statistics.

    pg_statio_{all|sys|user}_tables

        Per table buffer cache statistics.

    pg_stat_{all|sys|user}_indexes

        Per index scan statistics.

    pg_statio_{all|sys|user}_indexes

        Per index buffer cache statistics.

    pg_statio_{all|sys|user}_indexes

        Per sequence buffer cache statistics.

    Of course, an initdb  is  required  (this  patch  up  to  now
    doesn't bump catversion).

    The rules regression test is broken due to the new views from
    initdb.

    The existing functionality to reset stats isn't callable yet.
    Should become a utility command someday.

    Collecting   must   be  configurable  per  database  (catalog
    change).

    Due to all the changes that  have  happened  (ever  tried  to
    apply  a  130K patch after a pgindent run?) I must verify all
    this patch touches once more.

    Have fun.

Jan

Вложения