Re: PGAccess/pgplsql Blues

От Roberto Mello
Тема Re: PGAccess/pgplsql Blues
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 09:30:40AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

>     When I edit some of my more complex plpgsql functions using PGAccess,
> the functions break and cannot be made to work again except by reloading
> them from PLSQL/text.  All attempts to use the function after PGAccess
> editing are met with: 'Parse error at or near ""'
IIRC, pgaccess does quote-escaping for you, so if you try to write
"standard" PL/pgSQL (escaping single quotes), it'll barf this error.
Just something to check.
-Roberto
--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+ Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU -
http://www.brasileiro.net      http://www.sdl.usu.edu - Space Dynamics Lab, Developer

I'm only a droid and not very knowledgeable about such things.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Martín Marqués
Сообщение: date format
От: Larry Rosenman
Сообщение: trying to summarize into a new table by time...