Re: Cant get Perl Module loaded

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Cant get Perl Module loaded
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, May 20, 2001 at 12:48:48PM +0000, John wrote:
> I have installed perl and postgres, followed the instructions on how to
> install the perl modules and tried to run a simple cgi script to connect to
> postgress, get some data and display it.
>
> I keep getting a message in the error log that says perl can't find the
> DBM:Pg module or maybe I misspelled it.  I also tried to "include" Pg.pm and
> it says it cant find the module. I did a manual find and it is there.

Spelling things correctly (like DBD::Pg) and including the full error
messages would be helpful. Also, there's a difference between Pg and
DBD::Pg.

1) What output does this produce:

    perl -e 'use DBI; print join("\n", DBI->available_drivers), "\n"'

2) Do you get an error when you execute:

    perl -e 'use DBD::Pg'

3) What steps did you follow to install DBD::Pg?

Cheers,

Neil