pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql jdbc1 ...

От Bruce Momjian - CVS
Тема pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql jdbc1 ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@hub.org    01/05/16 23:55:04

Modified files:
    src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc1: DatabaseMetaData.java
    src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc2: DatabaseMetaData.java

Log message:
    Cleanup of backpatch of jdbc2 improvements to jdbc1:

    Here's what I came up with. The biggest difference api between JDK1.x and
    later versions is the support for collections. The problem was with the
    Vector class; in jdk1.x there is no method called add, so I changed the
    calls to addElement. Also no addAll, so I rewrote the method slightly to not
    require addAll. While reviewing this I notices some System.out.println
    statements that weren't commented out. So I commented them out in both
    versions.

    The upshot of all of this is that I have clean compile, but no idea if the
    code works ;(

    Dave Cramer