Counting rows in a table

От Srikanth Rao
Тема Counting rows in a table
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

I have a query as follows:

SELECT date(c.timestart) as ondate,      c.userid,       u.username,      count(c.callinfoid) as numCalls,
sum(b.broquant)as numBroc,      sum(b.broquant)/count(c.callinfoid) as

BrochuresaCall
FROM callinfo c, user_ u, brochurerequest b
WHERE c.userid = u.userid      AND     b.callinfoid = c.callinfoid
GROUP BY c.userid,u.username,ondate;

But, I want numCalls to count rows where b.callinfoid
is not in c.callinfoid.

How do i do it ? I am on version 7.0.2.

Below are the table create statements that I have.

CREATE TABLE Patient
(
patientId INT8,
personId INT8 ,
constraint Patient_key primary key (patientId)
);

CREATE TABLE User_
(
userId INT8,
userName TEXT constraint uname_uniq unique,
userPassword TEXT,
userRole INTEGER,
userMode TEXT,
personId INT8,
constraint User_key primary key (userId)
);

CREATE TABLE CallInfo
(
callInfoId INT8,
timeStart TIMESTAMP,
timeStop TIMESTAMP,
marketing TEXT,
userId INT8 constraint CI_U_FK references User_,
patientId INT8,
constraint CallInfo_key primary key (callinfoId)
);

CREATE TABLE BrochureRequest
(
broQuant INTEGER,
method TEXT,
comment TEXT,
officeId INT8,
callInfoId INT8 constraint BR_CI_FK references
CallInfo
);