Re: Order by email address by domain ?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Order by email address by domain ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> Hi,
>
> I just want to order by a listing of email address by domain like :
>
> toto@aol.com
> tutu@aol.com
> toto@be.com
> tutu@be.com
> toto@yahoo.com
>
> Is it possible and how ?

Good question.  I have shell script I use to look for network duplicates
in my SPAM database so I can block even more networks.  What I do is run
the program through 'rev' (on BSD/OS, not sure about other OS's) that
reverses the characters on every line, then run it though sort, the use
'rev' again to unreverse them.  It groups duplicate hosts/networks
together, but does not order things properly:
x@bc.comx@ad.com

ad is after ac because the sorting is done on moc.cb@x and moc.da@x, and
c is before d.

Not sure if that helps, but that I what I did.  Not sure how to do that
in the database.  Seems you will have to strip off the username@ part
and sort just the host name, then put it back.

Pennsylvania19026

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: