Re: Default shared memory SGML mention

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Default shared memory SGML mention
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> > far as -N, buffers is always 2*N, right, so I figured it was in there
> > already.
>
> No, it isn't, and buffers is NOT always 2*N.

Yes, but shared memory limits are based on buffers, not connections,
right?  The per-connection overhead is pretty small, no?

If it is buffers and connections, how much is connections and how much
buffers.  I know buffers is 8k.

Сообщение: Re: Default shared memory SGML mention
Сообщение: Re: Default shared memory SGML mention