RE: Sessions without cookies

От Leonello, Chris (C.R.)
Тема RE: Sessions without cookies
Дата
Список pgsql-php

No.  You can use both cookies and --enable-trans-sid.  You don't
have to use cookies if you are sending your SID encoded in the URL
and you code appropriately, however.  You indicated you didn't
want to use cookies at all and encoding the SID in the URL, either
manually or automatically by enabling trans-sid, will do the trick.

Note that you will have to disable trans-sid (or find some work
around) if you don't want the SID encoded in some of the URLs on your
pages.  I believe trans-sid automatically encodes all the URL's
in your page.